Wednesday, April 15, 2009

flash from the past

Struggled with internet access at home part of the month; very hard to try to get all net stuff accomplished at work, but mother nature had wrecked havok in my neighborhood.

A series of interesting things occurred.  
1) I got some housework done (I am NOT domestic so this is always a challenge for me). 

2) Finally broke down and bought a new laptop - great little MacBook, I love it!

3) Since I'm not using a work computer at home now, been a bit more adventuresome with blogs, photos and web searches.

4) Stumbled across the first love of life, Jim - who is now James - living in an adjacent state. We were madly in love in junior-senior years of high school then suffered separation issues after graduation that we tried but never could overcome. 

Long story short, still singing and playing guitar and writing GREAT songs, not doing for a living but since he has other means of support, he just keeps creating. He seems happy and it's so neat to be getting reacquainted.  I've found myself looking forward to his emails and calls over the past week, and we've made plans to get together for dinner- in person - next month. 

Smiling as I write this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment